Participant count
  • Participant list

chibahawk
10+ year member

oe squeezer
NYC
Just made a box with the following dimensions for a 15" Magnum:

35x16x10.5

The depth of 10.5 leaves about 1.75" from the back of my sub to the back of the enclosure. I've seen a difference of opinions about the amount of space you should leave behind a woofer, but what kind of effects should I look for if there's anything wrong with this?

We always just made sure the to leave the diameter of the pole vent behind the driver and the surface such as the enclosure wall or bracing, etc as a minimum. You should be fine with that space close to two inches, just dont restrict airflow if you can help it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.