Most Efficient Amp Ever? Brutal Sounds BS5.1

My 5k has come in the mail today but I am afraid to open and use it yet. I kinda feel ripped off now tbh. I paid $800 for this fucker and I'm not even sure what to expect out of it. If this thing isn't at least 90% efficient then I should return it and get something with normal efficiency (70%) like the Orion HCCA 3000 or 5000. Same price or cheaper with more power. The only reason I bought this was because of the efficiency. Otherwise the Orion HCCA 5000 puts out like 8k @ 1 ohm and cost the same lol

IMG_20181002_150323666.jpg

Does anyone notice its a dual input amp and he is only clamping half of it. You need to clamp both wires to be accurate. Most likely all readings on the amp clamp are double. Thats 480amps at 13.79 to make 4890 73% efficiency still good but not magic.

Does anyone notice its a dual input amp and he is only clamping half of it. You need to clamp both wires to be accurate. Most likely all readings on the amp clamp are double. Thats 480amps at 13.79 to make 4890 73% efficiency still good but not magic.
If this is the case then the Orion HCCA 5000 is a much better deal. Same price but almost 4k more wattage.

Id love to know how someone with voltmeters, clamps, a power supply big enough for a 5k amp, etc., didnt know enough to check both inputs and didnt catch 150% efficiency 

And this is why we don't use faceberg for anything important.  It's nothing more than junior high girl's bathroom tier gossip for boomers and GenX ers..

Brutal Sounds posted that garbage on their Facebook and deleted as soon as somebody called them out. I asked them to make it right and they wanted me to pay return shipping. f**k em I say. I grabbed an Orion SPLX 5000. Based off testing on their 3k, this 5k is more like their 8k hcaa D v2 they are selling now. Same size and puts out like 10k. I might send it in for testing.

IMG_20181005_162211824.jpg

IMG_20181005_162154347.jpg

IMG_20181005_151915014.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.