Morel Tempo Component set vs CDT ES-06

Hah... Spoiled... Right...
Who said anything about kevlar cones?

They use fiberglass as the cone material, hence the FB line name.

You are truly starting to make yourself look like an idiot.

PHD - Speakers - Model FB 6.1 KIT PRO FIRENZE -
Guy said it was Kevlar. Not sure what series they where but if they are as good as the fanboys say the whole line should be top notch. Honestly the 3.5 felt the best of the 3 way. Yes spoiled. I wouldnt be scared to send my HSKs on a trip across the yard and stick them back in. I will leave final judgement up to hearing them in action.

Please stop kidding yourself to make a sale.

I'm not sure how I will manage that. But it makes sense..
They all have their own sound. A freind of mine has used some of the best speakers in the world from Audison, Focal K2s, Hertz Mille, Hybrid, ect and hated them all. I think he just dont know how to use his pioneer P99 but still. He is happier for now with a set of polk SRs, I give them a few weeks

^^^^

Your friend has used the speakers in the world? Interesting.

There isn't such thing as the best.

I've used a lot of pre package comp setups over the past 8 yrs, & I will say install, tuning, aiming, good imaging, TA, slopes, deadening, etc... Plays more of a part in good to great SQ-SQL car.

I love a F.A.S.T. Setup more then any 2way-sub or 3-way sub comp setup passive or going active vs using raw drivers.

I will in my future buy a set of PHD, Illusion audio,helix, Brax & German maestro speakers to play with.

PHD speaker do sound good

Oh add a good processor & you can treak any good speaker to sound great to your liking.

I'm useing ID mids 6.5 v2 , seas large format tweeters which with 2months of tuning sounding great.

I'm about to change everything out to use clarus 6.5 mids & tangband new full range drivers just for fun

Oh and judging by the tape measure they are undersized by about a inch
lol. There is no 3.5'' speaker sold by PHD. I think again you are making up things as you go. I know of many people online that have switched from the Mille set to the Fb 6.1 comp set and were blown away by it.

You are just so ignorant and uneducated that you cannot begin to surpass your nuthuggery.

^^^^Your friend has used the speakers in the world? Interesting.

There isn't such thing as the best.

I've used a lot of pre package comp setups over the past 8 yrs, & I will say install, tuning, aiming, good imaging, TA, slopes, deadening, etc... Plays more of a part in good to great SQ-SQL car.

I love a F.A.S.T. Setup more then any 2way-sub or 3-way sub comp setup passive or going active vs using raw drivers.

I will in my future buy a set of PHD, Illusion audio,helix, Brax & German maestro speakers to play with.

PHD speaker do sound good

Oh add a good processor & you can treak any good speaker to sound great to your liking.

I'm useing ID mids 6.5 v2 , seas large format tweeters which with 2months of tuning sounding great.

I'm about to change everything out to use clarus 6.5 mids & tangband new full range drivers just for fun
Lol. There is a such thing as the best. Which one is best for you is the question.

lol. There is no 3.5'' speaker sold by PHD. I think again you are making up things as you go. I know of many people online that have switched from the Mille set to the Fb 6.1 comp set and were blown away by it.
You are just so ignorant and uneducated that you cannot begin to surpass your nuthuggery.
Well whatever the middle size is in the 3 way set. And I'm the NUTTHUGGER?

Well whatever the middle size is in the 3 way set. And I'm the NUTTHUGGER?
Look over your posts, you blindly hug Hertz's nuts the entire thread while attempting to bash PHD in the process. You have gotten multiple facts wrong, and have been completely ignorant to facts. That pretty much describes nut huggery.

Look over your posts, you blindly hug Hertz's nuts the entire thread while attempting to bash PHD in the process. You have gotten multiple facts wrong, and have been completely ignorant to facts. That pretty much describes nut huggery.
I never mentioned Hertz until you tried to make a dumb compairision. I will run whatever suits my needs it don't matter what name is on it. I was even looking into PHD. Luckily I got to get my hands on a set before I made that mistake. They may sound amazing but they feel and look exteamly cheap. Guy said it was Kelvar, ok I don't give two shits if its not. Normally 3 ways have a 3.5 inch mid, PHD don't? Once again I don't give two shits. All that matters to me with my limited experience with them, the remind me of some rebranded off the shelf raw drivers that sell for $30 a pop. When I buy a high end driver I expect all aspects of a high end driver

I never mentioned Hertz until you tried to make a dumb compairision. I will run whatever suits my needs it don't matter what name is on it. I was even looking into PHD. Luckily I got to get my hands on a set before I made that mistake. They may sound amazing but they feel and look exteamly cheap. Guy said it was Kelvar, ok I don't give two shits if its not. Normally 3 ways have a 3.5 inch mid, PHD don't? Once again I don't give two shits. All that matters to me with my limited experience with them, the remind me of some rebranded off the shelf raw drivers that sell for $30 a pop. When I buy a high end driver I expect all aspects of a high end driver
If you would like, I could quote all of the posts where you have mentioned Hertz, would you like that?

Many 3 way sets use 3, 3.5, and 4'' drivers.

I'm sorry you don't understand quality, but that's fine many people simple minded people do not.

Please, show me some drivers that have this high of build quality that sell for $30 a piece.

If you would like, I could quote all of the posts where you have mentioned Hertz, would you like that?
Many 3 way sets use 3, 3.5, and 4'' drivers.

I'm sorry you don't understand quality, but that's fine many people simple minded people do not.

Please, show me some drivers that have this high of build quality that sell for $30 a piece.

That's what I'm trying to say. They don't have the fit and finish of the high build quality you say they have.

It's cool. People love bandwagons till the next fad pops up. Oh and they might want to use better stickers cause those didn't like to stay on either. Yes these where brand new

That's what I'm trying to say. They don't have the fit and finish of the high build quality you say they have. It's cool. People love bandwagons till the next fad pops up. Oh and they might want to use better stickers cause those didn't like to stay on either. Yes these where brand new
You must be a complete idiot. I mean to think that elettromedia products are even remotely superior to PHD products, you would have to be, well an idiot. The PHD has much higher build quality than Hertz. No doubt. PHD also beats out Elettromedia companies like Audison and Hertz in Europe at the EMMA shows all the time. Does that mean something? Yes, yes it does.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.