Morel Tempo Component set vs CDT ES-06

You must be a complete idiot. I mean to think that elettromedia products are even remotely superior to PHD products, you would have to be, well an idiot. The PHD has much higher build quality than Hertz. No doubt. PHD also beats out Elettromedia companies like Audison and Hertz in Europe at the EMMA shows all the time. Does that mean something? Yes, yes it does.
Yes I think they are better along with many others. Trust I was not the only one who felt that way. I guess we have different opinions of quality. When I buy "high end" I expect preformance and fit and finish. I should of pulled mine out and took side by sides but I didn't and I don't think you would of wanted me to.

Yes I think they are better along with many others. Trust I was not the only one who felt that way. I guess we have different opinions of quality. When I buy "high end" I expect preformance and fit and finish. I should of pulled mine out and took side by sides but I didn't and I don't think you would of wanted me to.
Man, those Xl components look really nice with all of that junky looking plastic all over, especially in front of the tweeter on the grill, I'm sure it serves a wonderful purpose //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Listen, you don't know quality, and you truly don't know anything about PHD. The more you run your mouth truly the more oblivious you look.

Man, those Xl components look really nice with all of that junky looking plastic all over, especially in front of the tweeter on the grill, I'm sure it serves a wonderful purpose //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Listen, you don't know quality, and you truly don't know anything about PHD. The more you run your mouth truly the more oblivious you look.
Lol ok buddy. Lets see what I can compair them to and see if you think those are quality. Arc blacks,Focal K2s, JL ZRs and C5s, Hybrid Clarus? I felt those had quality also. I didn't mention the Audisons cause I know your answer.

Oh and I seen your precious PHDs got smoked at SBN.

Lol ok buddy. Lets see what I can compair them to and see if you think those are quality. Arc blacks,Focal K2s, JL ZRs and C5s, Hybrid Clarus? I felt those had quality also. I didn't mention the Audisons cause I know your answer.
Oh and I seen your precious PHDs got smoked at SBN.
I was the one at SBN, and just like everyone who was there even Peter Lutz will tell you, I just went to have fun. After last season I realized the only show that matters is finals. So, I'm getting my 40 points for finals and then it's just a waiting game.

The Black series is nice, the Focal set has a terrible tweeter as all Focal sets do, the ZR tweeter is also bad, the C5 set.... Come on now learn real quality, and the Clarus set is meh.

I was the one at SBN, and just like everyone who was there even Peter Lutz will tell you, I just went to have fun. After last season I realized the only show that matters is finals. So, I'm getting my 40 points for finals and then it's just a waiting game.
The Black series is nice, the Focal set has a terrible tweeter as all Focal sets do, the ZR tweeter is also bad, the C5 set.... Come on now learn real quality, and the Clarus set is meh.
The Arc was the worst of the group to me. And yes the Focal has a terrible tweeter that can't be tamed. The ZR was the best of that group, the reason I use the 8s now. I do prefer the XLs more. The ZR over the HSK. The C5 was tooooo mellow for me but a wonderful speaker. The Hybrid was in the middle.

The Arc was the worst of the group to me. And yes the Focal has a terrible tweeter that can't be tamed. The ZR was the best of that group, the reason I use the 8s now. I do prefer the XLs more. The ZR over the HSK. The C5 was tooooo mellow for me but a wonderful speaker. The Hybrid was in the middle.
You are really jumping all over the place there. The Arc is a very nice set made by SB Acoustics they are somewhat flat, but that is what you want in a true sq setup so you can tune it the way you want.

What cars?
Eldridge used them, not sure if he still does. Funny how everybody talks about JL being overpriced (mostly bassheads) but they seem to hang pretty good for way cheaper if used for what they where designed for. The guy who won SQ MECA state last year in VA used them. Thats not saying much but still.

Eldridge used them, not sure if he still does. Funny how everybody talks about JL being overpriced (mostly bassheads) but they seem to hang pretty good for way cheaper if used for what they where designed for. The guy who won SQ MECA state last year in VA used them. Thats not saying much but still.
Pretty sure he doesn't use them anymore.

Yeah, state champs really don't matter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.