Morel Tempo Component set vs CDT ES-06

man this got off topic. I dont know anything about PHD speakers, but they are not being represented well in this thread. All this back and forth should have been off line. You are falling for the bait and getting pulled in a discussion that an owner or rep should be having

man this got off topic. I dont know anything about PHD speakers, but they are not being represented well in this thread. All this back and forth should have been off line. You are falling for the bait and getting pulled in a discussion that an owner or rep should be having
Trust me, I am perfectly capable of discussing technical details and proving my point involving products I sell. It's funny, you say they are not being represented well, yet because of this thread I have had many people message me inquiring on how to purchase them....

Dont care how many people contacted you. Just pointing out that some potential customers may be turned off by the back and forth. As a businessman, rep, owner, whatever, you want to put you product and services in the best light to attract people that havent used your stuff. If you think you did, cool. At the end of the day you are trying to sell something. If somebody thinks your product didnt perform well or didnt meet a quality standard, deal with that customer off line and figure out how to make them happy and keep them as a customer, not air it out in a public forum. I get that not every person is happy, but I learn more about how you respond to it.

Dont care how many people contacted you. Just pointing out that some potential customers may be turned off by the back and forth. As a businessman, rep, owner, whatever, you want to put you product and services in the best light to attract people that havent used your stuff. If you think you did, cool. At the end of the day you are trying to sell something. If somebody thinks your product didnt perform well or didnt meet a quality standard, deal with that customer off line and figure out how to make them happy and keep them as a customer, not air it out in a public forum. I get that not every person is happy, but I learn more about how you respond to it.
This is CA.com. People will jump on every new bandwagon. I've done it before.

That's great, let me correct you on a few things.

Number one: He is not a customer of mine, nor will he be.

Number two: I am merely a dealer that brought this product to the attention of people on the internet.

Number three: If somebody is making claims that are not true, and is inherently making the company look bad, I feel a need to respond and correct the person in public so others can see that he/she is false.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.