Participant count
  • Participant list

thegreatone
10+ year member

Oh
ok trying to sell a few things

2-hollywood excursions subs 400rms and 800peak

4ohm DVC

they had some repair on them from horizon audio so they do work fine i hooked them up to a 760 amp and they hit hard

ok i also have a 760watt sony explod amp it has scratches on the top not a bad amp or nothing just trying to sell for my new gun.

and the last thing the crappiest subs in the world they are Profile baja or something like that they are like really crappy but in perfect condition and not blown or anything they look new but i dont know anything about them.

so make offer on these items i will have pics of them saturday i hope so let me know on any offers or anything

you can email me at onegreathunk@hotmail.com

hey i have no clue how much i want for the hollywoods but the bajas i dont have anymore i sold them to this person but the hollywoods i still had i have offers on them and i should have took them they offered 150 but i dont want that much so make offer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.