More amp tests on deck... Opinions on more amps...

Thanks for replying to my PM bigblank69. I'm excited that you will try to test that amp, I know it will do rated but I'm curious to see how much it will do over the rated rms on the 5th channel.

Yep, those are the ones... But I use the 1000 versions and series/parallel them for different loads and wattage. Also for Dyno bursts these resistors will take more power. I just had a 1000 one take 2600w like a champ.
Ok thanks that’s good info, 150$ seemed like a lot to drop on one resistor lol

I'd really like to see some of those amps listed especially the 8000 power acoustik cause Im looking at buying it but can't find the dyno of it anywhere needing it to push 4 400 watt 12s at 2 ohm anyone know if it could do that or any amp for about 150 that will make that kind of power daily, really on a tight budget

For about 150. DO NOT buy the Power Acoustik CB-8000d... Instead go onto ebay use the Primo code and you can get a Audiopipe APMI-2000 for just under $150 shipped.... from VMInnovations

I'd really like to see some of those amps listed especially the 8000 power acoustik cause Im looking at buying it but can't find the dyno of it anywhere needing it to push 4 400 watt 12s at 2 ohm anyone know if it could do that or any amp for about 150 that will make that kind of power daily, really on a tight budget
garbage amp stay the fk away.

For about 150. DO NOT buy the Power Acoustik CB-8000d... Instead go onto ebay use the Primo code and you can get a Audiopipe APMI-2000 for just under $150 shipped.... from VMInnovations
Can you send me the link for vminovatons I can't seem to find it for them. I just watched your amp dyno for this amp it should work wonders once I get it and get it hooked up after that I've got to get a box for all 4 subs to go in together or build one cause right now a I've got them in 2 single port double 12 boxes

Can you send me the link for vminovatons I can't seem to find it for them. I just watched your amp dyno for this amp it should work wonders once I get it and get it hooked up after that I've got to get a box for all 4 subs to go in together or build one cause right now a I've got them in 2 single port double 12 boxes
Keep in mind it’s a current hog. If you don’t have enough power you will never get rated from it.

Keep in mind it’s a current hog. If you don’t have enough power you will never get rated from it.
What kind of wattage do you think I'd need to run it? Cause like I said I'm kinda on a tight budget only reason I've got the 4 12s and the other setup for my truck is from trading a washer and dryer set for them and I'm getting the 12s ready for a dodge minivan setup with stock electrical right now

just to check what ohm load are the subs? d2 d4 svc4?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.