Mojo comp?

BlurredVision
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I finally heard a Mojo and its one of the nastiest subs I've ever heard. It was one 12" on a pr 1000 and it was tearing that car apart. I hear people talking about poor SQ, but it sounded heavenly. It there anything comparable to it or should I not denied its greatness and buy some?

My definition of LOUD is a bit different than others //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif If I scream in your ear it's pretty darn loud right, but it doesnt move stuff!

So I personally like a subwoofer that gets LOUD... but with things shaking along with it.

I've heard my share of woofers, and the way the sq is downed on it, I was expecting weak lows but really loud upper bass. It hit everything proper like and murdered the lows.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.