Mixing woofers and tweeters from different brands

Participant count
  • Participant list

tizianogd

CarAudio.com Newbie
Italy
Hi guys i’m new here and i’m a total newbie in car audio so i ask this here.
I have an Opel Corsa D (2009) with an Hertz DSK-165.3 (woofers and tweeters), unfortunately one of the 2 woofers is gone and i want to replace the audio system.
I found the Sony XSFB1620E on Amazon and they seem good, but they are 2 woofers without 2 separates tweeters.
Now my question is, can i buy and install these WITH my currently installed Hertz tweeters? Thanks a lot for your help!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thank you for all your help and I'll let you know how it all turns out. I'm putting it n a kia optima. I hope that it sounds as good as i think it...
Im not sure if this helps or is the correct way but I have 6.5 mids in the front doors and tweets in the pillars I used 2way 6x9s in the rear...
Hi, I have a 2015 Mercedes W205 with the standard audio 20 system, which is terrible to be honest. In my W204 it was really good even though I...
Thank you for your advice, everyone. I feel much more confident going forward. You guys are great (y)

About this thread

tizianogd

CarAudio.com Newbie
tizianogd
Italy
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from