Another honda element build.

inteva6184

Senior VIP Member
Jan 23, 2017
pa
So I figured it was about time I gave my bike hauler some tunes. I went the budget route again and planned on using as much stuff that I had kicking around as I could. I ended starting with a pioneer avh-501ex so I could run active. For mids I picked up some silverflutes and tweeters I had some mb quart PTD-216's. I picked up a taramps ds-800x4 which was a pita to wire up because of the terminal layout but I like the small footprint and it seems to put out some good power. For the sub amp I have a cab 1600 but its huge and doesnt really fit what I am trying to do. I want all the amps to be out of the way when the seats are folded up. For the sub the plan is to use a sundown sa-8 v2 in the factory location. For now I have the most ridiculous looking box just sitting in the back. Honestly that old sub and goofy box sound really good. I have a lot of tuning to do but I am really happy so far.

OP
I

inteva6184

Senior VIP Member
Jan 23, 2017
pa
Didnt take me long to ditch the mb quart tweeter and switch to the massive ct2 28mm silk domes. I remember loving them back in the day but I couldn't get them to sound right with this setup. I also feel like the ppi 900.4 is way more amp than this taramps although this might be due to install, tune and silverflutes. Lots more playing to do. Massive ct2 28mm silk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds