Mixing Subs????

dbarnes808
10+ year member

hey, well im gonna warn you the following is both ghetto and may sound stupid, but i thought id throw it out there... so here goes... i bought two 12" MTX 5500's and though they arent really top of the line stuff they can get loud and play lows pretty smooth, BUT they didnt sound great for rock... so i was thinking, i switched from an OLD single 12" JBL cuz it couldnt hit the really low low's or atleast not well but it sounded pretty good all around.... so i took out one of the MTX's and put in the JBL... now i think it sounds better, but i was thinkin that that could just be a psychological thing.... anyway i was just gonna see if anyone else had mixed subs in their setup, and how it worked out....see i told you it was ghetto, lol

MAN! i didnt know i was gonna get so much attitude back from that... i guess this just goes to show you never know how stupid something is until you let other people hear it

The inarguable "ghetto-ness" of it notwithstanding (and don't mistake my intent....it IS ghetto //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif ) at the end of the day it's your setup.

If you like it better that way? Jam on it, bruvah!

hey, well im gonna warn you the following is both ghetto and may sound stupid, but i thought id throw it out there... so here goes... i bought two 12" MTX 5500's and though they arent really top of the line stuff they can get loud and play lows pretty smooth, BUT they didnt sound great for rock... so i was thinking, i switched from an OLD single 12" JBL cuz it couldnt hit the really low low's or atleast not well but it sounded pretty good all around.... so i took out one of the MTX's and put in the JBL... now i think it sounds better, but i was thinkin that that could just be a psychological thing.... anyway i was just gonna see if anyone else had mixed subs in their setup, and how it worked out....see i told you it was ghetto, lol
arent you the dude with the new charger and a 3000$ budget for new Gear WTF?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

yeah this was my old setup i just went from and i was just see'n what people thought, my brother is now the less than proud owner of it because i decided that i stepped up my ride so i should step up my system...

arent you the dude with the new charger and a 3000$ budget for new Gear WTF?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif
ahaha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.