Mini Wall in a Grand prix gt

72hz?

so useless on music then, but i suppose thats the direction you wanted to go considering the volume and port.

would seem more suited to 18s in my opinion.

I am running 2 maxxumis 15" and a xxv sampson.
Mjf that is all the car is for right now is spl. the box is to small for even 15 i need more like15 to 20cu

i know, thats why i said thats the direction you were going in:D

just seems to be a bit much for 2 15s, i would have shot for a lot smaller box if it was me, but, since you're already at w/f i can only assume you know what you were doing:D

wouldnt port into the cab be the same concept as a mini wall, the cab will be sealed completely from the trunk. If the trunk would be sealed from the cabin and ported into it?

wouldnt port into the cab be the same concept as a mini wall, the cab will be sealed completely from the trunk. If the trunk would be sealed from the cabin and ported into it?
somewhat, except it would be more effective and more functional

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.