Mini Wall in a Grand prix gt

hypnoticguy
10+ year member

I need some input on a mini wall i am going to place in a 2 door pontiac grand prix.

The mini wall i am hoping will take the place of just the back seat. The build will consist of on 15 inch hypnotic divini, powered by a z2500.1D zen series hypnotic amp. The specs call for a 3 cuft box but i want to go bigger, we will see. The mini wall will be arrow ported into the passenger part of the vehicle. Whats the thoughts, hoping to hit mid 140s.

I now have 1 15" hypnotic zen, powered by a vertigo 1500 rms amp. I have it wired to four ohms putting out roughly 750 watts rms. The box is a 3.5 cu ft vented enclosure. That hit 135.5 on a TL meter. The SQ is very good on the zen sub, i was very impressed. All interiors in the car are hypnotic koz series (including the tweeters) powered by a hyp100.2. Thus far i have been impressed with the whole hypnotic line and will continue using it.

Any input would help thanks.

The sub is brutal, so i guess it will be worth a shot. I haven't heard the divini, but it is their spl sub so we will see. My 15" zen now is 135.5 on the Term Lab and that is without any electrical upgrade. The divini should get loud.

well you get trunk gain, which you're using to your advantage, just having the sub play into an open cabin, while good in a suv or otherwise doesnt always work in a trunk car, and you're generally better off just using the trunk, or doing it right and building a full wall

I have not done a mini wall but i have a wall in my 02 gt 2 door it is for 2 15" and i was doing 154.5 at w/f with 3500watts

PA060330.jpg
[/img]

I need some input on a mini wall i am going to place in a 2 door pontiac grand prix.The mini wall i am hoping will take the place of just the back seat. The build will consist of on 15 inch hypnotic divini, powered by a z2500.1D zen series hypnotic amp. The specs call for a 3 cuft box but i want to go bigger, we will see. The mini wall will be arrow ported into the passenger part of the vehicle. Whats the thoughts, hoping to hit mid 140s.

I now have 1 15" hypnotic zen, powered by a vertigo 1500 rms amp. I have it wired to four ohms putting out roughly 750 watts rms. The box is a 3.5 cu ft vented enclosure. That hit 135.5 on a TL meter. The SQ is very good on the zen sub, i was very impressed. All interiors in the car are hypnotic koz series (including the tweeters) powered by a hyp100.2. Thus far i have been impressed with the whole hypnotic line and will continue using it.

Any input would help thanks.

We've already been down this road. OP is a rep for Hypnotic or some **** like that. How many threads about these subs is this dude gonna make?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.