Mikey's Hummer H2 Build Log - 8 15's, 6th Order Bandpass

Owners1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Alright so many of you may know I've gone through several systems in the past few years that have ranged from third row boxes, third row walls, all the way to a b pillar wall. Every single one of these systems were only able to reach 150db and not more beyond that. I've decided to step it up a notch this time and stop doing 2 subwoofer setups in such a large vehicle.

With that being said, here are some details.

Woofers:(8) American Bass XFL 15's

Box Design: 6th Order Bandpass

Power: 12,000 watts, eventually 22,000 when upgraded to 16 volts

Speakers: More information to come

Box and design being built by Mike Singer

05260095193900.jpg

05260095201400.jpg

empty.jpg

cuttingfloor.jpg

Got rid of the old 2x4's and put a new birch wood floor in.

floor.jpg

What amps?
Will let everyone know once the build is closer to completion.

do you plan on gaining 10kw by going from a standard voltage to 16-18v?
Surprisingly yes, the massive output difference in these amps at those voltages is wild. Testing has already been done (not by me) on how much more they put out at 16v+

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.