mike of tulsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, there was a post in the FB group about this. I stated my opinion on how he's a worthless scammer and needs banned. So people mention him a few times and what do you know he shows up on there. The dude who is so hard up for money all of a sudden can come on when people call him out, fishy ? And funny another mod who is in the group supports him also.

Funny, there was a post in the FB group about this. I stated my opinion on how he's a worthless scammer and needs banned. So people mention him a few times and what do you know he shows up on there. The dude who is so hard up for money all of a sudden can come on when people call him out, fishy ? And funny another mod who is in the group supports him also.
Which mod would that be that supports him?

He has always been an active mod but hasnt been on in 4 days and hasnt been on FB for at least that...
Last night he was.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Which mod would that be that supports him?
I'd rather not say right now...

Speak up or don't post. I know who you are referring to and you are far from the truth concerning this situation.

Goob
If I am infact wrong and you can prove me otherwise please do and I will keep my mouth (fingers?) shut?

BTW, I'm being serious, this isn't an attack at all.

EDIT: I have nothing against any person on this forum but if money is being taken or whatever like that and I can help those people potentially get it back then I will. This is the first time I've ever jumped into anything like this but that's only because I watched the whole entire thing happen from the first thread that MOT made. I had planned on giving him a decent amount of money but I myself came upon a hard time and sold my ATVs to get money again. It ****** BAD but I am now glad I didn't help him out.

If I am infact wrong and you can prove me otherwise please do and I will keep my mouth (fingers?) shut?
BTW, I'm being serious, this isn't an attack at all.

EDIT: I have nothing against any person on this forum but if money is being taken or whatever like that and I can help those people potentially get it back then I will. This is the first time I've ever jumped into anything like this but that's only because I watched the whole entire thing happen from the first thread that MOT made. I had planned on giving him a decent amount of money but I myself came upon a hard time and sold my ATVs to get money again. It ****** BAD but I am now glad I didn't help him out.
PM me to discuss the mod you are questioning.

I have not said you were "attacking" anyone, but it sure seems like you are from your post. You are trying to attack other moderators who have no dealings in this situation what so ever.

I do not support MOT's actions nor am I in control over his membership status. I do know he has had a very rough time as of late with some horrible luck. However, that does not excuse the situation for what it is and I'm sure he knows that.

PM me to discuss the mod you are questioning.
I have not said you were "attacking" anyone, but it sure seems like you are from your post. You are trying to attack other moderators who have no dealings in this situation what so ever.

I do not support MOT's actions nor am I in control over his membership status. I do know he has had a very rough time as of late with some horrible luck. However, that does not excuse the situation for what it is and I'm sure he knows that.
No need to PM it's being settled but look at what I bolded ^. This times 1948923572

He should get a 2nd job if he's struggling for money

Still find it funny how he talked down on me for working fast food, and not having a "big boy" job, but yet I can pay my shit making people's food

He should get a 2nd job if he's struggling for money
Still find it funny how he talked down on me for working fast food, and not having a "big boy" job, but yet I can pay my shit making people's food
Speaking of food, you are buying my lunch today....... no bs real talk son //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

Speaking of food, you are buying my lunch today....... no bs real talk son //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif
I sent you the money for the enclosure last night

you can take it out of that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mazdakid

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
mazdakid
illnoise