mike of tulsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought so, i remember him posting everywhere in want adds and **** trying to sell his laptops, against the rules of course, free advertisement, but then would ban other people for dumb stuff, he was a toolbag

As much as I think MOT is a good person at heart he owes me money as well and gave me the run around when I confronted him about it. He's had no issues paying us back in the past

His wife is sick (so he tells me) he owes me money as well. I want to be repaid as well, but he appears to be in a tight spot ATM. He did ban me because Smitty made up some lies about me... We had a good discussion about loyalty and class and I think he got the message. I wasn't aware soo many people gave him loans.
It's probably going to be a while before he can repay all of them.
And you bought that bullshit? Damn you're easy.

Truth is, he works at Wal-Mart. He borrowed hundreds of dollars. How do you expect someone on his salary to repay them all?

I would be willing to forgive the debt if he sends me some of his audio gear...
Bro, He's never had audio gear. He knows less about car audio than I do.

didnt he have some computer biz?
No, he had a website where he tried to hawk out dated technology. He burned his business partner so that all crumbled.

thought so, i remember him posting everywhere in want adds and **** trying to sell his laptops, against the rules of course, free advertisement, but then would ban other people for dumb stuff, he was a toolbag
He still is.

And you bought that bullshit? Damn you're easy.
Truth is, he works at Wal-Mart. He borrowed hundreds of dollars. How do you expect someone on his salary to repay them all?

Bro, He's never had audio gear. He knows less about car audio than I do.

No, he had a website where he tried to hawk out dated technology. He burned his business partner so that all crumbled.

He still is.
Time to repo his computer then...

Ive seen a few threads on here about this guy.NOBODY is down and out that long.if you're living above your means then cut some fvckn expenses.at least send these ppl SOMETHING back.

Shoulda worked it like a pawn.... had him send you something of decent value to trade for cash, till he can pay you back. That way, even under the worst circumstances and he defaults on the loan, you're not completely out.

Well if he works at Walmart, have him get you something of equal value to what he owes you. He gets to use his discount and save some money, and you get paid back.

Of course he has to have some money, which he probably does not.

That is if he actually does work at walmart.

I got 2 messages from him on the 13th.

I'm trying for something on my next check. My wife has been having some medical issues (feinting and dizzy spells) so i've been having to take her to the dr a lot but i'm hoping to have some extra come the 23rd

And

If I owned anything else of value I would have already. I have already sold my furniture, game systems, DVDs, and my tv to pay my rent. I just started a new job that pays decent and I'm getting caught up on my bills. I will get you paid as soon as I can.

October 23 he said

I just wanted to update you, I have gotten a new job that pays much better than the other one I was working. My first check (11/9) is going to have to cover my rent and utilities but with the check after that I should be able to pay back at least half if not all of what I owe you. that should be 11/23.

if he has paid others in the past, then it must be something really going on for the guy not to pay back. everybody has hard times guys yall dont have to out that man like that. i know i have been in situations where i owed people money and it took my a long time to pay it back but i did get it paid back with extra but we all go through problems. and if he has a wife who is sick, maybe cant work, and he has kids, and a whole family to take care of, thats alot to deal with..also while being between jobs. its also thanksgiving and the n christmas coming up too. i wouldnt trip about the money if its not hurting you bad, i know its principal and all man..but ****. you helped the guy out, and blessings will come to you im sure for having a good heart bro. thats what lifes about, helping others when they are down, andd NOT expecting anything in return. just being a good person cause its in your heart. and if it makes a diffrence ill help pay that guys debt back. i dont know him but i can see he must be in a tight spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mazdakid

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
mazdakid
illnoise
Start date
Participants