mike of tulsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
He offered $50 extra for each $100 i let him borrow, and i let him borrow $100 2 times after he asked for help.

it doesnt really matter how much interest it was, its been over 2 months since the date he was supposed to pay me back and i havent recieved 1% of it.

With all of his excuses on non payments im not really expecting it back anymore.

Should have listened to my girlfriend when she told me how dumb lending a random person was lol.

I did the 20/30 thing with him about a year ago. Everyone who did along with me got their money back.

But of course, money is a lot tighter now than it was a year ago...

i dont think he is intentionally ripping people off but i think he isnt doing whats necessary to get peopels money back i dont believe hes sold his furniture and such

What ***** is he said he needed the money for diapers and stuff for his kids. I have 2 kids of my own i could have spent that money on, but i felt bad for the guy.

His wife is sick (so he tells me) he owes me money as well. I want to be repaid as well, but he appears to be in a tight spot ATM. He did ban me because Smitty made up some lies about me... We had a good discussion about loyalty and class and I think he got the message. I wasn't aware soo many people gave him loans.

It's probably going to be a while before he can repay all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mazdakid

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
mazdakid
illnoise
Start date
Participants