mike of tulsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was a friend and i loaned him money i wouldnt expect him to pay me back.

Some random guy online who agreed to paying me back i expect him to pay me back.

If he was a friend and i loaned him money i wouldnt expect him to pay me back.Some random guy online who agreed to paying me back i expect him to pay me back.
MOT seemed to be in a financial struggle ever since i joined this site. im sure he will pay you back, you just gotta wait in that long line with the rest of the dude/dudettes that loaned him money. never give up hope!

Dude needs banned. He's a scammer, just because he's in a hard spot doesnt mean he should of taken the money. You know a lot of scammers are in hard spots too and thats why they say they're sending you a sub and you get a pallet of bricks instead. Who gives a shit what lame excuse he's throwing out there. He's a scammer, bottom line. He borrowed money and is way late paying even a dollar back.

And I love how all the mods are staying quiet on this, show your true colors guys!

Why u would give the money to start with will always have me boggled ...

You answered yourself some random guy online.... **** I wouldn't even expect a friend to lend me cash...

His wife's health kids **** is your problem or concern how ... How many people on this site sent u money when u were broke??

Really!

Why u would give the money to start with will always have me boggled ...You answered yourself some random guy online.... **** I wouldn't even expect a friend to lend me cash...

His wife's health kids **** is your problem or concern how ... How many people on this site sent u money when u were broke??

Really!
I dont go broke. Ive never asked for help financially from anyone since ive been on my own.

I was just being a nice guy because i just sold something at the time so i had extra money in paypal and was offered a decent return for what i was loaning

I have lent Mike money a time or two and he got me paid back... He hasnt been on FB either so something pretty serious may be going on
Ok, if it's that serious, how could he be here performing mod duties???? I'm not petitioning to have his modship revoked or anything, I'm just sayin, da fuq???????

Ok, if it's that serious, how could he be here performing mod duties???? I'm not petitioning to have his modship revoked or anything, I'm just sayin, da fuq???????
He has always been an active mod but hasnt been on in 4 days and hasnt been on FB for at least that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mazdakid

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
mazdakid
illnoise
Start date
Participants