Mighty Max Viper

Participant count
  • Participant list

Headstill

Does anyone have any feedback with Mighty Max batteries or this battery? it's sold by several vendors at a good price. I just want to know more about it. My son and I are doing full install on 05 Tahoe that he is inheriting and it is in need of a battery. The system will be total 1000w RMS. 750w to sub and 250W to front 4. This tahoe came with Bose package and has 220 amp alternator from factory.

The Mighty Max Viper is rated at 12V 40Ah 1200 Watt AGM Car Audio Battery.

Is there something I am missing here?

any opinions or advise would be appreciated. thx

Does anyone have any feedback with Mighty Max batteries or this battery? it's sold by several vendors at a good price. I just want to know more about it. My son and I are doing full install on 05 Tahoe that he is inheriting and it is in need of a battery. The system will be total 1000w RMS. 750w to sub and 250W to front 4. This tahoe came with Bose package and has 220 amp alternator from factory.
The Mighty Max Viper is rated at 12V 40Ah 1200 Watt AGM Car Audio Battery.

Is there something I am missing here?

any opinions or advise would be appreciated. thx
I don't put a lot of stock in battery marketing. All the parts stores have a premium line of AGM batteries and BatteriesPlus has Duracel branded (Penn made) AGMs that are good.

The big thing for me buying batteries is warranty support. If you buy the Bosh branded premium battery at Pep Boys if it dies within the 3 or 4 year warranty you just walk into any Pep Boys, hand it over the counter, and they hand you a brandy new one. Mail order batteries better be cheap enough that you could afford to throw them away if something goes bad since cost of return shipping will make it not worth the trouble.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.