Russian Federation - Chevrolet Tahoe 2004 TRAP†SWAG Ural Sound Team and 4x18''

Hi.

I'm from Russia. Moscow.

Long time ago I read your forum. I hope that you will find here the warmth and greetings.

I very bad understand English, so they often use a translator. Please don't need me for this offense. I try to be honest with you.

I want to share with you my car. This 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe.

In the past, was a little different project. Now the car is being redone. So you I will show a new project which is being built for 2018.

The system includes for 2018:

Sound System - Alpine INA W-910R + Alpine PXA H700

Subwoofers - Ural Ultimatum 18" 4 pieces

Amplifiers - Ural Decibel DB 1.3500 - 8 pieces + Ural Decibel DB 6.180 - 3 pieces

Front - Ural PT200NEO. Neodymium speakers

Power cable - 00GA

Alternators - Triple WPS253A

Over time, I will tell you about the whole project. And while you look at the photo of my car. Ask questions.

By the way, in the season of 2017, we became Champions of the Russian Federation

rhBpZwyeLAc.jpg

94f8129s-960.jpg

1804129s-960.jpg

be496b1s-960.jpg

284da79s-960.jpg

e38da79s-960.jpg

d38da79s-960.jpg

cmkqxHQYiaA.jpg

iUkrS0Cccww.jpg

d6TJuE1NR6o.jpg

All the photos from the past season 2017

Welcome from across the waters!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif..I love Tahoes and Surburbs.So much you can do with them and deff have the motor and ability to place needed power on them and the room, and a hell of a suspension that can handle the majority of the weight!!Congrats upon your winnings..Nothing pleases more than working so hard on something to achieve a goal and to enjoy the finished work. Im excited to see the new build you have going on. Im always interested to learn new techniques and learn from others.Welcome to the Forum!!Subscribed!!

Thank you very much. And really cool to know that the work on the project is bearing fruit. If interested, I will tell and show moments that are all interested in. I hope some questions and find help here. After all, you are the birthplace of these machines. And we, just a lot of GM fans.

You also ask questions. I'll answer each of them. Only there is one thing. Do not use abbreviations of words and terms. I can ill translate them and we may not understand each other.

Soon, I will start to send a photo of how is the SPL we have, in the Russian Federation

Thank you very much. And really cool to know that the work on the project is bearing fruit. If interested, I will tell and show moments that are all interested in. I hope some questions and find help here. After all, you are the birthplace of these machines. And we, just a lot of GM fans.
You also ask questions. I'll answer each of them. Only there is one thing. Do not use abbreviations of words and terms. I can ill translate them and we may not understand each other.

Soon, I will start to send a photo of how is the SPL we have, in the Russian Federation
What did you're tahoe meter at?
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

now, I understand)

in DbDrag class StreetStock NL - 153.2 db official result

Champion of Russia I did for the final EMMA Russia - 151.75 db on music.

The system was built on the result on the music. DB Drag as a Supplement to gain experience.

In the season of 2018 will take into account all mistakes and will try to 156 db+ from the trunk

now, I understand)in DbDrag class StreetStock NL - 153.2 db official result

Champion of Russia I did for the final EMMA Russia - 151.75 db on music.

The system was built on the result on the music. DB Drag as a Supplement to gain experience.

In the season of 2018 will take into account all mistakes and will try to 156 db+ from the trunk
Welcome. You are not the only Russian member to post here.

Assuming your amps are true 3000W your numbers are low for the power and cone area you use. Is your box tuned very low? Is it big enough for 4 18s? Would 15s be better in your airspace? Similar builds in my area that win in northeast region are 155 and up.

Your build looks very clean anyway so I am sure you can do the work... it's only time and money from here!

How difficult/expensive is it for a big install in Russia? Batteries, cable, terminals, wood, and alternator can be expensive enough here in USA. I suspect getting loud in Europe costs more than double what it costs for us.

Welcome. You are not the only Russian member to post here.
Assuming your amps are true 3000W your numbers are low for the power and cone area you use. Is your box tuned very low? Is it big enough for 4 18s? Would 15s be better in your airspace? Similar builds in my area that win in northeast region are 155 and up.

Your build looks very clean anyway so I am sure you can do the work... it's only time and money from here!

How difficult/expensive is it for a big install in Russia? Batteries, cable, terminals, wood, and alternator can be expensive enough here in USA. I suspect getting loud in Europe costs more than double what it costs for us.
These results were obtained with 4x15" subwoofers. Counterparts subwoofers Sundown Audio SA series.

It is the result not 4h18" subwoofers. These subwoofers only planned to put.

If you use components from America, it is very expensive. Use something from America that produced in Korea, something Russian production. It turns out the Assembly is quite high quality and not expensive relatively

For example now put generators at the cost of 200$ each. There will be 3 pieces. Each generator 250A.

Wiring 00GA price 14$ per one meter.

Each subwoofer cost about 500$.

If you use components from America, it is very expensive. Use something from America that produced in Korea, something Russian production. It turns out the Assembly is quite high quality and not expensive relatively
For example now put generators at the cost of 200$ each. There will be 3 pieces. Each generator 250A.

Do you mind giving me information on where you purchased the generators?
Не возражаете ли вы сказать мне, откуда вы купили генераторы?

I don't mind paying extra on ems shipping.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You have such a generator generally costs about$170.

Marking "WPS 8292N 253"

Yesterday we bought a generator and tested them. Gave every 210A hot! It's just a great result for such little money. recommend!

I'm only looking for the bracket under 2 or 3 alternators Tahoe. To order a new very expensive work.

These results were obtained with 4x15" subwoofers. Counterparts subwoofers Sundown Audio SA series.
It is the result not 4h18" subwoofers. These subwoofers only planned to put.
Yes. I can see from your pictures now. Do those larger woofers with the tall frame use "standard" sized parts (spiders cones coils)? I recommend people to avoid buying woofers which use proprietary parts. If you plan to get loud, you will break woofers and if you chose something with common size parts it will be cheaper/easier for you to rebuild them when you need.

That's all quite fair.

You have such a generator generally costs about$170.
Marking "WPS 8292N 253"

Yesterday we bought a generator and tested them. Gave every 210A hot! It's just a great result for such little money. recommend!

I'm only looking for the bracket under 2 or 3 alternators Tahoe. To order a new very expensive work.
That is a very good price for 200A alternator. Tahoe is a very common vehicle for big sound systems, you may have to order custom bracket from USA but I bet someone already has a design to build them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.