Mids and Highs NEED HELP!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey guys. few questions i have on mids and highs because when it comes to it, i get lost...im gonna be running a soundqubed 200.2 puts out 220x2 at 4 ohm and 340x2 at 2ohm.. gonna have 2 nendo pwx 6.5's ad one ft-1 super tweet per channel. To get a 2ohm load at the amp do I need the 4ohm or 8ohm speakers? or is 2 ohm load even possible wth the situation im in? like I said this stuff confuses the **** out of me..also what does 2ohm stereo mean? Any and all input is welcome!! there were a couple other questions that i had but i cannot even remotely remember what they were at the moment.... pm or reply guys thanks!

Problem is that you need 4 ohm Mids for a 2 ohm load. But you'll need another smaller amp for the tweets
so i need 4 of the 4ohm mids on the 2 channel, and maybe just run the tweets off my hu, or a small amp.. Even with ext crossovers i couldnt run the tweets on the sane amp?

so i need 4 of the 4ohm mids on the 2 channel, and maybe just run the tweets off my hu, or a small amp.. Even with ext crossovers i couldnt run the tweets on the sane amp?
No. 2. 4 ohm Mids each side and a small amp for the tweets the cross over he was talking about is a passive crossover. Like in a component set an electronic or parametric crossover needs an amp or 3 usually highs Mids or mud range. The mid bass and subs

No. 2. 4 ohm Mids each side and a small amp for the tweets the cross over he was talking about is a passive crossover. Like in a component set an electronic or parametric crossover needs an amp or 3 usually highs Mids or mud range. The mid bass and subs
2 4ohm mids is what I meant to say.. And ok looks like ill be looking for a small little amp for the tweets then. I appreciate your help man thanks!

If i was to go with a 4 channel, does that eliminate the need for the third amp?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.