Mids & Highs Wiring?

Participant count
  • Participant list

itscody
10+ year member

West Va
I was wondering which way id get the best sound from my mids and highs.

If i run all speakers to the cd player using the wiring hardness or just directly to it. or if i run them all to a 250watt amp?

Also should i run a seperate rca cable from the deck and hook it up to the.

Front audio L & R output

or

Rear audio L & R output

or just run them from the same rca's i use for my amp for the subs?

Sorry for posting in wrong catergory i just now noticed that.

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll want to use seperate RCA cables for your multi-channel amp, bro. You'll want to bypass the speaker wires at the h.u. as well.

- RCAs from h.u. to amp

- Speaker wire from amp to speakers

Alright man thanks i noticed your from west va also.

Also do i wanna use front or rear output?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol.
Alright ill try altough my amp only has 1 input and output and i use the rear out put on my h.u for the subs because the subs output dosent hit hard and sounds weird.

heres a disgram for the rcas - http://www.sbo2.net/photo2/1022/1022-05.jpg
Hmm, sounds like you're trying to use a mono amp to power everything. I wouldn't recommend that, man. If you don't have a multi-channel amp, you'll need to power your door speakers with the h.u.

What equipment do you currently have (cd player, amp, sub, speakers)?

Hmm, I'm a little confused, man. Are you having a difficult time understanding how to run both amplifiers at once or what? If not, I really don't see a problem here. Your cd player has front, rear and sub outs and you have two amplifiers. You should use the sub output for your SPL amp and the front output for your 2-channel amp.

I'm having trouble locating info on your SPL amplifier, man. Knowing the model #'s for your Pionner and Rockford Fosgate speakers would help me quite a bit too. Simply put, I need more info to really help you...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.