Mid woofer?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ekah

Senior VIP Member
hawaii
fa3542b31d00e7c791d45bf9ae80a0ee.jpg

This guy be selling 10"mids but they look like subs can someone explain how mids work because I thought mids were the speakers on the front sides and rear sides of your doors and only came in 6.5 6x8 6x9 5 1/4 not as a 10" I always thought that size was a sub if anything? Or is a full scale system tweets mid speaker then mid woofer and then sub ?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Have you even looked at what speaker's guitars, and rock concert/dj speakers use? All 12 and above.

Fitting them in your car is not for noobs. You need to know how to do custom work along with picking proper mids +tweets for a proper 3 way or just tweets that play low for a proper 2 way front stage along with having a digital signal processor to time align, cross over and eq them all out properly.

Results will turn out phenominal though, the lower midbass and midrange gets a much needed punch especially if you have a crazy subwoofer stage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.