Micro enclosure - fiberglass

Participant count
  • Participants list

Rob93

Hey all, I have a custom subwoofer box that I will only be able to use 50% of the time soon, I am looking to install a subwoofer in a compartment in the trunk of my suv. I will attach a picture of it and describe what I’m working with. I am trying to maintain the highest rms possible for this small build as I am currently running two 10s on 600rms each @ 32hz for my current build. If I could maintain at least 800 rms that would be able to give me my fix for sure. Any recommendations? I will have to use a 10/8 or smaller inch sub, I found one that would work besides the mounting depth. Working hard at figuring this out but maybe someone will have an idea.

Max width in wider area - 30.25in

Max width in shorter area - 28.5in

Max depth 13.75in

Max height 5in

.615 Cubic feet @ 1 inch from top

Ty for reading.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.