Merlin M2D needing a simple repair f/s

Participant count
  • Participant list

Oraclem19

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

One Merlin M2D amplifier.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Rarely used amplifier with plenty of output before distortion given you have proper songs. Minimal scratches. Only issues with it is RCA ports got bent and probably need the grounds resoldered.

Might even be rewarrantable. Shoot me a price, all obo from lets stay... 500.

Price:

500 obo(no idea what it's worth)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Flat rate shipping should apply to this item. shipping will be covered by sender.

Anyone who knows how to simply fix the issue with get a bonus.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Sorry guys, pictures in the AM. It's been a long night. Happy 4ths!

OBO must not mean quite as loose of pricing on this board.

Shoulda said offer up or something. I just mean I have no clue what the amp was even worth originally(it's been a few years) much less what someone would worth it at.

Just found out the warranty is already up though, so might crack the case to get a picture of the damage. It just seems like the ground connections came off the RCA, positives are still hanging in place.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.