Mercedes GLA uk post

Participant count
  • Participant list
I had a BMW 3 with a sub box in the boot and a JL Audio HD 600/4 amp. Car was sold and I removed sub and amp.

Now got Mercedes GLA and I'd like to listen to music 'properly' again.

Visited original place and their business has changed and whist their ideas are sound, the quoted price seems high for the work to be done.

So I'm after a bit of advice as to equipment and a recommendation for an installer near me.

The JL Audio HD600/4 and sub are said to be fine and good for new car so that's sorted.

The speakers in the door, it is said, would best be changed to something that gives better midrange as the cars missing it and the new speakers will last as opposed to the present ones becoming damaged in time from increased power.

So need to know what's recommended for these door speakers.

Also recommended is a JL Audio Fix to sort out the factory system and defeat the self levelling?

Finally finding a good installer. I'm not sure if the forum has many U.K. users but if so good! I'm in the midlands, near Tamworth / ashby de la zouch / Leicester.

Can you recommend a good installer please?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.