Mercedes E55 system

Participant count
  • Participant list

bamaster
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I've purchased a 2004 Mercedes E55 AMG. Pretty heavily optioned, all stock.

I'd like to keep the head unit (DVD Comand with nav, phone system with voice command & 6-disc changer) if possible. I'd also like to keep it stealth. One sub with smallest enclosure possible (1cf or so). Also would like to keep it limited to two amps. Maybe 4ch and mono?

Goals are to have it SQ with some decent low end. Mainly listen to rock and hip hop.

Budget is around $3k to $4k.

My previous car had Hybrid Audio Legatias and I loved them. Might consider a 3-way in the front. Probably just keep stock speakers in the rear for fill, as I've done before.

All recommendations are appreciated, thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

There is the 16pin connector in armrest of my old mercedes 2006 S350. Any possible way I can stream music from my phone wirelessly(Bluetooth) or...
Hi, I have a 2015 Mercedes W205 with the standard audio 20 system, which is terrible to be honest. In my W204 it was really good even though I...
Excellent for good sound stage and imaging, don't expect it to move your mirrors or anything. Honestly with what you're trying to do just doing...
No reason you can't get the sound you want with ported or passive radiator but if you have no ability to tune the mass of the passives you will...
160AH lithium that supports a 12K system is pretty lofty! I've seen dual 24's or quad 12's that will do this. Most of what 've run across is dual...

About this thread

bamaster

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
bamaster
Houston, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date