Memphis's 7 year in the making forenza!

cleared Martian!!!
going to get some wires ran today and possibly build my false floor if time permits.
PM sent. I think i'm running wires today too since the stupid foam company is being sluggish //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

thank you sir. find out thursday whats wrong //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif!!!

John u think the wires will be fine under the car? im going to post batt questions tomm w some pics

thank you sir. find out thursday whats wrong //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif!!!
John u think the wires will be fine under the car? im going to post batt questions tomm w some pics
i'm nervous about having exposed wires under the car in my build, mainly because in buffalo they salt the crap out of everything during the winter and i feel like that could damage the wires. Eventually maybe i'll get ambitious and find some split loom tubing or something and throw it on there.

Well guys sorry for the long *** build progress. Little back ground, took the forenza in today. Multiple misfires found a blown valve gasket and there were multiple recalls for my 05 that needed to be takin care of. Freaking pissed they fixed the valve seal today, but the rest of the parts wont be in until monday. So i asked for my car back.

We already have already started disassembly of the car and your getting 1600 dollars worth of work free... that pissed me off. i paid 11 grand for that car brand new and it came with something called a warrenty, prick. I wouldnt have paid 1600 for that crap (valve seal, water pump, various electrical relay, computer upgraded flash, and another i cant remember) and would have just drove it into the ground. Bay Suzuki get the hell out of here

Received my pg 200.4 and let me tell you for being made in 05 thing is freaking mint. will get picks tomorrow. I am also going a different route with my speakers.

IM GOING TO HEAR THE RAINBOW WITH SOME vanadium kick bass ohase plug cross //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boobiez.gif.bcca53c4e1c9539300cad4d7d1b9dd4d.gif

Thursday will be two weeks since my spine surgery. they removed part of my vertabrate to get it off my nerve. my disk calcified and they didnt wanna chisle it out so bone removal instead. As good as i feel now i imagine i willbe working on my car when it gets out of the shop next week. will post pics of all my goodies this weekend

forenza im going to make you scream.

i'm nervous about having exposed wires under the car in my build, mainly because in buffalo they salt the crap out of everything during the winter and i feel like that could damage the wires. Eventually maybe i'll get ambitious and find some split loom tubing or something and throw it on there.
i know its late lol but what about some wire loom from advanced or if you have a local based hardware store id go there. i talked to dad about buffalo (grew up there) and he laughed when i asked him about driving in the ice up there, no explination needed haha.

get a BTL. lol. ive never dealt with one however. sorry about your shoulder

ive been looking at btls in the classifieds and was almost deadset until a xxx came up... but not going to drop more money on sound stage just yet

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.