Memphis's 7 year in the making forenza!

MemphisLove
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Alrighty gentlemen heres the dealeo. Been buying mads amount of equipment lately and finally got to tearing my forenza apart. the following equipment is going to back my 05 suzuki forenza!

880prs

massive RK6 but if the tweeters are too harsh going to go active with vifa xt-25c90's

tc-3000 15

rd3250.1V1

memphis pb400 old school 2 channel or boston gt-24

2 runs of 0/1 power knu and two runs for grounds

xs1200 in the front then 3400 in the back (soon). MECHMEN 220 amp. big three

second skin, audio tech, raamaudio

By apart i mean, back seat, rear deak, floor, center consoul, trunk panels, front seats, roof and doors.

Today i installed 80 mil deadner from AUdio technix. Let me tell you UPS FU*ked up my package of 25sqft and cthedinger is willing to reship me a whole roll to make up for this. he gets a A+ in my book //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

FIRST OMG let me tell you, under the carpet was foam liner that spanned the WHOLE FLOOR tons of factory deading also. im so impressed. in all my years of watching car builds ive never seen anything as much as my car has. Dark blue on the floor in the pics is factory deadner, a foam material. ill get pics of the foam liner that went on top of that deadner

got most of the floor done and the front doors with 90m spray. Layed most of the floor with CCF from Raamaudio and the SS LL on top of it. let me tell you luxury liner does not adhear well... to anything lol, deadner, sheet metal, ccf nothing sticks lol hopefully the carpet going back on top helps keep it place. tomm will be laying wires and routing door speaker wires if things go well. be about another week till i get my alternator and 3400.

I popped my shoulder out of socket dicking around tonight so expect a slow progress the rest of this build!

All the seats and such out next to my 350Z

vmysuo.jpg

front seats gutted and center consoul gone

2885r83.jpg

o0o0o0o im getting all tingly. sorry no work today or tommorow. i have to get a mri on my shoulder on tuesday. thank god for personally knowing the family doctor.

This couldnt have happened at a better time ha!

BTW is anyone around PCB? my forenza is exactly as yall see it haha and i cant lift my seats or the carpet. got my drivers in before the accident though! gots beeeeeeeeeer:yumyum:

lol i know im barely going to turn the gain up. im kinda scaredssssssssssssss!

any recommendation on a 15 that can take 3kw at 3.5 tuned to 32??? not that im going to change right now but itll be nice to change **** up when im tired of one

lol i know im barely going to turn the gain up. im kinda scaredssssssssssssss!
any recommendation on a 15 that can take 3kw at 3.5 tuned to 32??? not that im going to change right now but itll be nice to change **** up when im tired of one
LMS ??¿¿ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

The oonoy way id do that is inverted to give it the most space possible. Pm a good price. I know u want my tc9 custom by resko1 or a solid audio f15d. Good amp. GREAT sub
i'd totally PM you a great price on the LMS....but your inbox is full!! Clean it out and i'll surprise you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.