Mega roll

Because they want to?
Seriously who the f*** cares what parts everyone else is using to build their woofers? Seems to me you're just bitching because you want your sub to be special and everyone else using similar surrounds degrades that.
ya good point..

its like if i have a sub with that mega roll you dont like just because it has the mega roll. really ......

i dont like the new dd subs with them ribs, looks like Sony subs.

Ask a question to stir conversation and it turns into a nuthugger paradise.

Massive get off my nuts and change your name to notmassiveSPL.

I'm sick of the dumbshit.

me ?
plus your the one always starting ****. you nuthug BIG TIME ON DD .. so.......

nobody cares about o the sub looks like crap with the mega roll...... wow.
I nuthug DD. What about the 100099900 people that always say Sundown?

At least I'm nuthugging a more murican build house. That don't have preorders every few months so all of you can pay for first runs.

Or pay $200+ for a Chinese woofer. Or pay $500+ for a 100% Chinese woofer built here.

It could be worse.

Lmao your original post was about mega roll surrounds on CUSTOM woofers. So why does it matter whether it has a normal surround, ribbed, or a mega roll surround? It doesn't because once again, it's a CUSTOM sub. Who cares if the basket is pink? Who cares if the surround is a mega roll? Who cares how many spiders it has? I sure as hell don't because it's CUSTOM. If I don't like it I won't build or buy it, that simple.

Lmao your original post was about mega roll surrounds on CUSTOM woofers. So why does it matter whether it has a normal surround, ribbed, or a mega roll surround? It doesn't because once again, it's a CUSTOM sub. Who cares if the basket is pink? Who cares if the surround is a mega roll? Who cares how many spiders it has? I sure as hell don't because it's CUSTOM. If I don't like it I won't build or buy it, that simple.
So what's the point of a audio forum if nobody talks audio? Might as well be on MAF.

I nuthug DD. What about the 100099900 people that always say Sundown?

At least I'm nuthugging a more murican build house. That don't have preorders every few months so all of you can pay for first runs.

Or pay $200+ for a Chinese woofer. Or pay $500+ for a 100% Chinese woofer built here.

It could be worse.
Just stop.

One thing to like a company, another thing to bash on everything else.

Yes, not everyone likes the wide roll surround. Get over it, it's not really new anymore

So what's the point of a audio forum if nobody talks audio? Might as well be on MAF.
What's the point about bitching about what people do on customs subs? They are custom for a reason. You don't have to agree or like them.

Just stop.
One thing to like a company, another thing to bash on everything else.

Yes, not everyone likes the wide roll surround. Get over it, it's not really new anymore
I don't bash anything. I point out the obvious and give people stuff to think about. Now when I get pushed I go defensive. If you got the balls to talk **** you better be able to eat it.

Yea, it's pretty dead. Cool site, but not a lot going on.

I don't bash anything. I point out the obvious and give people stuff to think about. Now when I get pushed I go defensive. If you got the balls to talk **** you better be able to eat it.
I'd rather not eat poop.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.