Mega roll

I just don't understand why u said ur dd has same xmax as sundown x8 when this thread is about fat surround?
I don't understand why you brought up DDs surround when this thread is about mega roll.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

That's the way it always is between you two. Don't you get tired of bickering?
I am very tired of it.

I bet that lanzar copy in your fiesta will sound good. Have you decided to keep the max 8 yet or still looking at 10's? Mega roll is cool, ribbed is cool, soon inverted will be cool and the old mb quarts will be copies of sundown sd3's. Lol it's just a fad game. It's what car audio is these days. Forum boners rule the industry

I bet that lanzar copy in your fiesta will sound good. Have you decided to keep the max 8 yet or still looking at 10's? Mega roll is cool, ribbed is cool, soon inverted will be cool and the old mb quarts will be copies of sundown sd3's. Lol it's just a fad game. It's what car audio is these days. Forum boners rule the industry

I'm going to try it first and see how the car holds up. I don't do rattle traps. Forum boners rule very little actually. That's why BOSS is the highest grossing every year.

Our industry and the main stream industry are 2 different things. There are sub-industries in every industry. Educated vs uneducated.
I don't see this industry as more educated. We are using very old technology for the most part. The mainstream is on the front line of R&D. Some is pointless and even a step backwards but they are still doing new things. I think we just know a bit more about how it works so we can do more with it.

I don't see this industry as more educated. We are using very old technology for the most part. The mainstream is on the front line of R&D. Some is pointless and even a step backwards but they are still doing new things. I think we just know a bit more about how it works so we can do more with it.
A large part of the cost for mainstream products seems to be their R&D. Costs are cut when the actual products are made. You can tell by the tiny magnets and barren amplifier boards. R&D seems to be mainly focused on how they can make things cheaper, and sometimes more efficient, because many people who buy mainstream stuff only have stock electrical.

R&D of "underground" brands like DD, Sundown, Fi, IA, ect. seem to be focused on making things more powerful/beefier and louder. There are lots of cookie cutter brands that use off the shelf parts though. I doubt they do much research and development.

A large part of the cost for mainstream products seems to be their R&D. Costs are cut when the actual products are made. You can tell by the tiny magnets and barren amplifier boards. R&D seems to be mainly focused on how they can make things cheaper, and sometimes more efficient, because many people who buy mainstream stuff only have stock electrical.
R&D of "underground" brands like DD, Sundown, Fi, IA, ect. seem to be focused on making things more powerful/beefier and louder. There are lots of cookie cutter brands that use off the shelf parts though. I doubt they do much research and development.
Everything now is about making it smaller. Factory integration.

Because they want to?

Seriously who the f*** cares what parts everyone else is using to build their woofers? Seems to me you're just bitching because you want your sub to be special and everyone else using similar surrounds degrades that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.