I hate spending money, but I love what I get from it.

Participant count
  • Participant list

T.I.K.
10+ year member

F*ck it, we'll do it live
Michigan
Just bought 35ft of 1/0 and 10ft of speaker wire, a 150a fuse holder, 10 ring terminals, and two aeroports.

Gonna run the 1/0 and build the box on Fri & Sat, should be a fun couple of days.

nice..i wish i had monies to spend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif
you cant say that. everyone here thinks you got money trees in the back yard.

u could always sell a dozen or so cars

Need speaker wire?
Nah' date=' ordered 10ft of 12 guage, in retrospect i should have just gotten 8 guage, but i don't think it's going to be a huge deal

I'll have about 15' of kicker 4ga up for sale soon so if i do need bigger wire i'll just buy it with the money I get from that.

yeah!!! magnums!! cause you know..... I gots me a big oh scholng
alright, should I get some of that numbing cream? I know you bust a little early.

Nah, ordered 10ft of 12 guage, in retrospect i should have just gotten 8 guage, but i don't think it's going to be a huge deal
I'll have about 15' of kicker 4ga up for sale soon so if i do need bigger wire i'll just buy it with the money I get from that.

alright, should I get some of that numbing cream? I know you bust a little early.
What kicker I have to runs of 8 gauge about 10 feet?

Nah, ordered 10ft of 12 guage, in retrospect i should have just gotten 8 guage, but i don't think it's going to be a huge deal

hell no! its gotta hurt!!!

What kicker I have to runs of 8 gauge about 10 feet?
Not sure, I'd have to pull it out and look at it. It was running my 500w amp, so I figure someone can use it to run a 4ch or something pretty successfully.

How much would you want for a 10ft run?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.