Mean machine 4k the old one

Participant count
  • Participant list

winkychevelle
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Im just curious but is anyone interested in a mm4000 you know the old silver good one im about to pull one out of ny truck and i d rather sell it to someone who knows what low voltage is. Just cause this amp is a jem and id ratjer not see it blown. Im considering asking 800shipped and insured for it Pm me if interested and i will get pivks as soon as possible i am open to negotiating price as i have had my use out of it. I will post a forsale thread soob if i have any interest to make it officailly forsale

PICS?? Was that one made in USA?

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Trades welcome at all??

Its the big silver one before the maxonics buyout with the dual dual power ground terminals. I thinks its the made in the usa one but ill havre to take another look at it. I can get pics tomorrow. And trades well feel free to offer but im looking to fund my next build. Price is negotiable

It's not pre-max but, it is the first model they made of it and it is solid. The pre-max models were large amps with ridges on them.
Yea this is the big brushed aluminum one its solid last thing i had it on was 2 nightshade 15 at 1ohm. Never burped it just a demo amp ive had forever. Never seen below 13v. next to my orion 2100 its my favorite amp. My next demo car will be my versa with a 270amp dc alt three xs power batts and dual runs of 0 gauge. Ill only run a sundown 1500v3 one two sa8v2 but i like a little over kill and im running the smaller xs batts for size purposes. Sundown needs to hurry with the components i already ordered the 125.4 and im up in the air about the deck.

Yea this is the big brushed aluminum one its solid last thing i had it on was 2 nightshade 15 at 1ohm. Never burped it just a demo amp ive had forever. Never seen below 13v. next to my orion 2100 its my favorite amp. My next demo car will be my versa with a 270amp dc alt three xs power batts and dual runs of 0 gauge. Ill only run a sundown 1500v3 one two sa8v2 but i like a little over kill and im running the smaller xs batts for size purposes. Sundown needs to hurry with the components i already ordered the 125.4 and im up in the air about the deck.
Never said it wasn't solid but it is post-max Refurbished - Autotek MM4000.1D R/B (MM40001D) 4000W RMS Class D 2-Channel Amp

The is pre-max
DSCN0105.JPG

Never said it wasn't solid but it is post-max Refurbished - Autotek MM4000.1D R/B (MM40001D) 4000W RMS Class D 2-Channel Amp
The is pre-max
DSCN0105.JPG
Yea its not that amp and i hear ya man i wasnt trying ro get on you im just not super familiar with autotek history i bout this new and have had it ever since never really played with it. I never even opened it up. I will before i sell it to look for posdible problems but other wise i could careless. It makes power just like i wanted with no problems.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.