mb quart qs216 still decent?

Participant count
  • Participant list

blackga
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
looking for new components around 250, cant decided what to go with. i have 100 rms on tap and would like a loud set, with good tweets. the mb quarts still look **** good and wouldn't mind giving them a whirl . any other speaker suggestions ill appreciate it.

The Quarts get very good reviews. Bright and clear and very detailed. Only complaint I've seen is that the tweets are large and could require customizing your install.

I haven't heard any MB speakers since the original Q-Series like 10 years ago. They were awesome. Dunno how the current stuff compares but as I said reviews are very positive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The Timpano amps are also small. I bought a small 1400 watt Timpano mono amp. I was impressed by the power I could get from it, but they have a...
Hello, I have bought a set of speakers but I want some recommendation of an amplifier that can work very well in them. 1 pair of RS1-216 1 pair of...
Toyota is really efficient. Usually the life of a Toyota last 18 - 25 years before the car or truck begins to wear down. 25 years then fixing...
i would recommend placing an amplifier on these to serve any justice at all https://www.polkaudio.com/en/product/mm1-series/mm6502...
added a 32AH bank to my system...... Cot damn! Now we rockin. Voltage staying above 13 wide open!! Just thought I'd update.

About this thread

blackga

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
blackga
memphis 10
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date