MB Quart or Infinity ??

in my personal experience as the chief installer and cheif designer of an audio shop, i would choose mb quart over infinity.. but i would chose focal over both of them.

IMO mb quart has a VERY VERY "SQ" sound to it. the highs are high, painfully high

the focals on the other hand have more depth and warmth to them.

i dunno if other people notice, but i do because i work also as a studio engineer, so pro audio is my life before i liked car audio...

look, listen to both, at a local shop, and pick for yourself

Well Brandon, as from ur experience ishud trust on ur opinions...but somehow, MB Quart's ratings in most of the websites are not that high, if compared to infinity, where almost everyone rates them high.....Im not sure....Do u mean to tell me that MB Quart's "SQ" means Sound Quality ?? What's SPL ??? What kind of audio system setup are they aside from SPL ???

IMO i would go with the MB Quart, i use to have them after mine got stollen. Now im using Focals and i love them.

I think both sound good, depends really on your taste.

You should go out and audition both of them side by side and choose what you like best.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.