SOLD MB Quart 5 1/4 components

Participant count
  • Participant list

johnjv29
10+ year member

I am selling my set of MB Quart components that are in great shape and sound excellent.I removed them from my car last weekend to put a new set in and have used them for over a year.They were on a A/D/S P840.2 since I had them,the original owner had them on a JL 300/4.I dont have the original grills for the drivers but have a infinity set that can be included.These are the shallow mount and can be installed in those tight doors or any shallow places that most speakers cannot be mounted.I forgot to add,one of the little name tags is missing off one tweeter.This does not affect the performance!

$100 shipped OBO

I may accept trades or make an offer!

Here are the specs:

* Sensitivity: 90 dB

* RMS Power Range : 35-90 Watts

* Frequency response: 55-3200 Hz

* Diameter: 5.25 Inch

100_3344.jpg

100_3343.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.