mb or infinity

Originally posted by outbacksport Gaunlet is right, go to the store that carries both and listen to them,

then you will know which one you like.
Well if he could do that, then he probably wouldnt have asked the question. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

But if you can't listen to MB's before buying them, I'd suggest getting something else, they are a love/hate brand.

I would agree that MB's are a love hate kinda brand but in the same I think so are infinity's. I personally have infinity's but due to the bright tweeters I will most likely switch to koda's on my next system. I have heard only the mid-level MB's and I thought they were ok. Nothing to write home about. I agree with the other posts though, if you can listen to them do it. Your hears are different then mine, and only you know what you like //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

later,

~j

I wrote a small review on MB quart's Refernce line coaxials in the review section...

I've always liked MB quarts (The JL audio of coaxials), but this specific speaker got me disappointed...

The Quarts are definitely better. Great Xovers and great components. Yes, the tweeters can be very harsh, but if you have a decent equalizer you can tame them pretty easily. I wouldn't recommend quarts unless you are really into SQ though.......that is their strength.

-peace

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.