Max power -> EF-61CFi??

Participant count
  • Participant list

OldManTod
10+ year member

Grilling is my Passion!!
I am trying to figure out the max power (good clean such as MMATS or Kicker 350.4) to the EF-61CFi component set...

any thoughts would be appreciated, I have a 350.4 laying around and I would like to put it to use, right now the MMATS (I think it is 500x4) is driving the comps up front and another pair of 6.5 cdts in the back door...

I would like to bridge either the mmats or the kicker and run each set, but I am afraid the cdt's wont be able to handle that...

????

200 per side is the most i would do on the ef-61cfi set. i have run them on a us amps 1000x they liked it only to a certain point then u can tell it was just way to much for them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.