Massive audio N3 + cash for 2k amp

Would like to trade my Massive Audio N3 for something around 2k @1 or 2 ohms, preferably a Kicker ZX 1500.1

Let me know what you got and how much I need to add. I also have a Sundown SA-12 I could add if anyone is in need of one. Has a rubbed spot in the surround that I put silicon on, was not completely rubbed through or punctured. About 4 months old.

More pics added, didn't notice before but RCAs are slightly bent. Everything still works fine and they aren't loose or anything like that. If someone is seriously interested I'll take it out of the car and get better pics inside the house.

Last edited by a moderator:
would like to trade my massive n3 for something around 2k @1ohm or would even take a kicker zx1500.1.
Let me know what you got and how much i need you add.
follow the rules idiot. Picture with username and date. No one will buy from yojr scamming ***

follow the rules idiot. Picture with username and date. No one will buy from yojr scamming ***
I'll get pics when there is light outside being its in my car. Nice to see what kind of a charter you are though, I considered buying a battery from you.

I'll get pics when there is light outside being its in my car. Nice to see what kind of a charter you are though, I considered buying a battery from you.
I dont car what you considered. They all sold in 2 days. Going to get more sometime this week lol. Anyways no offense man but im tired of new members not reading the rules. I mean come on be smart man post specs of your stuff...what if I got a beast *** 2k right here but I dont know ur amps specs so I pass over it??? I mean **** dude come on. I am going to start having every for sale or classifies thead deleted that doesnt follow the rules. This is your chance.

Who takes pics of something they're trying to sell when it's dark? Someone trying to hide something? Just figured I'd wait for the sun to comeup for decent pictures.
don't worry bout michaellane.... he's just a old school cat, and seeing how theres been alot of people scamming lately hes just trying to clean it up a bit......

Who takes pics of something they're trying to sell when it's dark? Someone trying to hide something? Just figured I'd wait for the sun to comeup for decent pictures.
don't worry bout michaellane.... he's just a old school cat, and seeing how theres been alot of people scamming lately hes just trying to clean it up a bit......

What kind of power does N3 do? I have an SQ/AQ 2200 I am unloading soon
I've heard rated and close to rated. It's the same board as the AB pH4000. I ran it for a few weeks on a SA12 starting at 1000w set with dmm and turned it down a bit as it felt like a little too much for that sub.

I've heard rated and close to rated. It's the same board as the AB pH4000. I ran it for a few weeks on a SA12 starting at 1000w set with dmm and turned it down a bit as it felt like a little too much for that sub.
Well I was kinda looking for a number........Did my own homework on it. I dont believe it to be the same board as a ph4000. The ph4000 is about 3 inches longer than the n3 is. The n3 and the ph-2500 however are about spot on dimension wise which leads me to believe they are using similar boards . I know these amps come from the same build house. Ab is rated for like 1250 and the m3 is rated for 1400. If you are intersted in my amp throw me an offer as I may be able to use the n3 in my install.

Well I was kinda looking for a number........Did my own homework on it. I dont believe it to be the same board as a ph4000. The ph4000 is about 3 inches longer than the n3 is. The n3 and the ph-2500 however are about spot on dimension wise which leads me to believe they are using similar boards . I know these amps come from the same build house. Ab is rated for like 1250 and the m3 is rated for 1400. If you are intersted in my amp throw me an offer as I may be able to use the n3 in my install.
Yeah you're right. It's actually the N4 and ph4000 that are the same. I have a offer for a kicker zx1500.1 right now. I'll get ahold of you if this doesn't work out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...