marcothecleptos 8 12s sealed build log

i had 3 of those subs sealed. im running 4 tidial audio subs sealed i think he should of done 2 nice 15s ported.
gotta agree with ya. but this was "just for fun" says hes got another car he wants to do 2 15s in with a sundown 4500? hes heard of sundown but wanted to use two boss 3000 kinda threw me for a loop there lol

gotta agree with ya. but this was "just for fun" says hes got another car he wants to do 2 15s in with a sundown 4500? hes heard of sundown but wanted to use two boss 3000 kinda threw me for a loop there lol
sounds like your normal kid that knows whats out there but wants to get loud with only spending 200.00. the box u built is nice i have 4 12s 2 subs up 2 subs back. i should of done all of them on the same baffle but all is good. u have any other box's u built my luv?

sounds like your normal kid that knows whats out there but wants to get loud with only spending 200.00. the box u built is nice i have 4 12s 2 subs up 2 subs back. i should of done all of them on the same baffle but all is good. u have any other box's u built my luv?
Woofers at 90 degrees to each other on separate baffles is a no-go.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boink.gif.91933e72f927f2cefc79aff02573090c.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.