making the box

**** ya like 30 bucks for a sheet of MDF here too... So what kind of wood is that? Box looks nice btw
its indoor plywood..its all we got which sucs...thanks...it was my second box ive ever made...this one was a bit hard...all i had was a skillsaw...

im just worried about water damage
kilz.jpg

Become familiar with it.

I'm glad my 3/4 mdf is only 19 at lowes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

very much...lol...im waiting for it 2 dry so i can upgrade it..i read this thing is better at bouncing sound than ply...so it would prolly help a bit too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Whoa, that will be one skinny port. The width of the back wall ports will be 1.08" wide (27.5mm), but the front port will be shared by 2 subs so...
I had this same issue with my Sony. When I first got it I had speakers hooked up to the head unit without amplifiers and it worked fine. Once I...
Looks like half a dozen other makes/models on the market, rebranded . The shallow mounts look like they’re made by Pioneer but what the hay, one...
I think it worked .just odd bc it's brand new but I appreciate it man. haven't had any problems yet
Is that speaker in the existing rear deck? Are you running a sub in the trunk?Do you have that speaker on an amplifier?Are you using a stock HU...

About this thread

hrtbrk1

5,000+ posts
1ManWreckinCrew
hrtbrk1
Boomer Sooner, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date