Making subwoofer

pedram_prime

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jan 12, 2019
iran
can u halp me for make subwoofers?Calculations and design process of a subwoofer
Can anyone help me in this area?

nate0

Apr 18, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
can u halp me for make subwoofers?Calculations and design process of a subwoofer
Can anyone help me in this area?
There are books for that. Real good one's too. You are better off making a trip to the library.  Or purchasing one of the many out there on loudspeaker design.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
pedram_prime

pedram_prime

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jan 12, 2019
iran
There are books for that. Real good one's too. You are better off making a trip to the library.  Or purchasing one of the many out there on loudspeaker design.
Can you introduce these books to the seller's sites?

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I knew this, along with his other posts, were not gonna go well. Hard to tell if he's horrible at english or a troll. 

youdoofus

Skibidi
Dec 13, 2014
planet earth
THATpurpleKUSH said:
Funky pups are the only isis approved infidel elimination device. 
dude, as you can probably tell by the OPs english skills displayed in the first post, hes likely an ESL person which indicates that he might be an infidel himself. even mentioning the funky pups to someone who might use them as IED's is a federal crime punishable by death. Death by fire ants inserted into the anal cavity and eating their way out of you.

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
10+ year member
Sep 30, 2009
Banging gears and passing queeers
dude, as you can probably tell by the OPs english skills displayed in the first post, hes likely an ESL person which indicates that he might be an infidel himself. even mentioning the funky pups to someone who might use them as IED's is a federal crime punishable by death. Death by fire ants inserted into the anal cavity and eating their way out of you.
Fire ants up the doo doo puss is no bueno.

I just thought of this....imagine the terror and destruction a border wall of funky pups would unleash. They would hit so hard that mexico and south America would be forced so far south that the tip of south america would be shoved balls deep into Antarctica. 

youdoofus

Skibidi
Dec 13, 2014
planet earth
Fire ants up the doo doo puss is no bueno.

I just thought of this....imagine the terror and destruction a border wall of funky pups would unleash. They would hit so hard that mexico and south America would be forced so far south that the tip of south america would be shoved balls deep into Antarctica. 
sheeeeeit mayne. if they did a wall of the pups, everything south of said wall would literally disintegrate and crumble into the mantle of the earth causing a completely new continent and earthquakes the likes of which the earth has never seen before

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds