Making subwoofer

Participant count
  • Participants list
can u halp me for make subwoofers?Calculations and design process of a subwoofer
Can anyone help me in this area?
There are books for that. Real good one's too. You are better off making a trip to the library.  Or purchasing one of the many out there on loudspeaker design.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew this, along with his other posts, were not gonna go well. Hard to tell if he's horrible at english or a troll. 

THATpurpleKUSH said:
Funky pups are the only isis approved infidel elimination device. 
dude, as you can probably tell by the OPs english skills displayed in the first post, hes likely an ESL person which indicates that he might be an infidel himself. even mentioning the funky pups to someone who might use them as IED's is a federal crime punishable by death. Death by fire ants inserted into the anal cavity and eating their way out of you.

dude, as you can probably tell by the OPs english skills displayed in the first post, hes likely an ESL person which indicates that he might be an infidel himself. even mentioning the funky pups to someone who might use them as IED's is a federal crime punishable by death. Death by fire ants inserted into the anal cavity and eating their way out of you.
Fire ants up the doo doo puss is no bueno.

I just thought of this....imagine the terror and destruction a border wall of funky pups would unleash. They would hit so hard that mexico and south America would be forced so far south that the tip of south america would be shoved balls deep into Antarctica. 

Fire ants up the doo doo puss is no bueno.

I just thought of this....imagine the terror and destruction a border wall of funky pups would unleash. They would hit so hard that mexico and south America would be forced so far south that the tip of south america would be shoved balls deep into Antarctica. 
sheeeeeit mayne. if they did a wall of the pups, everything south of said wall would literally disintegrate and crumble into the mantle of the earth causing a completely new continent and earthquakes the likes of which the earth has never seen before

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.