Making final decision on sub, Need your help

darkhunter139
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
PA
Ok basically I bought an MA audio sub and it *****. It was a bad mistake and I am just going to ditch it.

I have a500 watt RMS amp and am considering buying a 05 kicker CVR for $69 and throwing it in a ported box. would this be loud and is that a good price?

Another option is a single swiss audio 1290's SPL (if seller will seperate them, he is thinking about it) not sure on a price but whould that be a lot better then the kicker CVR? I am still looking for a pretty budget sub so I will say around $75ish willing to buy used

that would run be almost 180 dollars shipped though idk thats a bit more then I want to spend. Do you ever see them on here used?

Is the kicker decent?

lets be clear
how much room for box and what do u want

sq sql or spl
Sql probably I am leaning towards.

And the box has to fit in the trunk of a 94 honda accord. I am not sure on the exact demisions now but I could probably fit a decent sized box in there

need to know how much room u got but the aq is a great sub assuming u build it a fair box
but thats true for any sub
I was thinking about just buying a ported box on ebay or is that a bad idea?

I mean I think I probably could make it but I am no expert, I got all the right tools and everything though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.