Making 15 inch SPL monster?

FOXRACER47101
10+ year member

USA
Hello, i was wondering if you could help me with a new project. I am wanting to make a 15 inch spl monster. I was wondering what would be a good motor to begin with, voice coil options, spiders and any other help would be apreciated. Currently looking at a trf motor and a soundstream xxx, good choices for what i want. Oh and i will probly be using team PSI at fixmyspeakers.com for most parts.

Looking for any help!

Thanks!

just have psi do what he thinks you'd like as no one on this forum knows what you're wanting. you want pure spl only sub? musically capable spl? what power? ... kind of a lack of info thus far man.

That's what I'm planning on doing I just had some questions of the soft parts. I see a couple of woofers having 5 spiders? Is that what I want? And also what kind of voice coil would be good? 3in 4in? 8layer?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.