Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Dc lvl 4 xl

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

streetbeater07
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Grady, AL
I will be ordering three 12's soon and need some help as to which one fits my application the best. I have a 6 cube box tuned to 32hz that i will be using. I want loud daily subs with the ability to get low. These will be ran off of an Saz 3000d @ 1 ohm. This will be a daily system and may do a little streetbassing here and there..

3 lvl 3s with lvl 4 coils should handle it just fine, pending final ohm load on the lvl 4 coils. Pretty sure the coil upgrade doesn't cost much if any extra.

i rather go with the level 4's with lvl 5 coils if i do it like that. I wouldnt get a lvl 3 then overpower it.
a 3000d wouldn't be overpowering lvl 3s with or without the lvl 4 coils..

I ran over max rated ( 300rms/600max) to each of my 24 lvl 2 15s daily for a while there. Never had a single problem.

Only thing i'd see with going lvl 4s or 4xls would be the headroom for more power later which in turn i'd just do the 4xls and forget it.

This will be a sql setup that will get plenty of daily playing time. not really looking for any certain spl numbers. So DC lvl 4's? No suggestions on the Havocs?

Im not changing anything else in the setup, just basically doing a swap from the Lethal Injections that i was running. I want the same type of bass as they provided but need something with more power handling and have the ability to play a little lower in the frequency range.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

streetbeater07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
streetbeater07
Grady, AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies