Major problems with Iraggi Alternator that was damaged during transit.

Put it back in the box tape it back up. Take it to ups. Tell them you didn't order it and ship it back. In his dime then

I don't think I could make this work because I already signed for the package and it was kind of a big deal to get it to my house anyways. I moved and the address forwarding didn't kick it so I had to chase the thing around for like 10 days. They know full well I wanted that package. If I was smart enough to refuse it upon arrival I should've done that on the day I received it. Never thought of that though..

I don't think I could make this work because I already signed for the package and it was kind of a big deal to get it to my house anyways. I moved and the address forwarding didn't kick it so I had to chase the thing around for like 10 days. They know full well I wanted that package. If I was smart enough to refuse it upon arrival I should've done that on the day I received it. Never thought of that though..
At this point you just have to get it to him though, it's already damaged so toss it in a flat rate box with some padding and call it good.

I went and spoke with the post office and was able to get them to send it back to him. Now let's hope he makes good on his word and fixes it up and returns it in a properly packed box this time!

Yes but he's a bit salty now that I called him on his bull$h!t. I'm sure he'll do the right thing though. Just pisses me off how I have to chase this guy around to even get a response, and how he really makes me WORK to get the use of his wonderful lifetime warranty.

See when I am performing customer service related tasks for my biz, I always ask myself: "Is this how Amazon would do it?" Because they are the epitome of great customer service and I want to take care of my customers just like that. It's very clear now that Dom is in it for himself and doesn't give a **** once he gets your money in his greasy little wallet.

Yes but he's a bit salty now that I called him on his bull$h!t. I'm sure he'll do the right thing though. Just pisses me off how I have to chase this guy around to even get a response, and how he really makes me WORK to get the use of his wonderful lifetime warranty.
See when I am performing customer service related tasks for my biz, I always ask myself: "Is this how Amazon would do it?" Because they are the epitome of great customer service and I want to take care of my customers just like that. It's very clear now that Dom is in it for himself and doesn't give a **** once he gets your money in his greasy little wallet.
Im very sorry if you disagree but amazon customer service ***** **** and I will not order from them they are a bad example to compare with , and when you cuss them out the package still arrives 1 month later ive never had an issue contacting dom never had to wait even 24 hours and even get help with him from other companies mistakes and such but I guess everyones different

Take it to a ups hub. They won't know the difference. Just put return to sender

Yeah, youve almost spent half the price of the alt on shipping at this point. If it needs to repaired this often, that thing is a piece of junk and he should just replace it for you, or refund you w.e. Hit up Jim for a singer alt

Yeah, youve almost spent half the price of the alt on shipping at this point. If it needs to repaired this often, that thing is a piece of junk and he should just replace it for you, or refund you w.e. Hit up Jim for a singer alt
The repair was not the issue in question the fact that the courier damaged the package is whats the issue, that being said it says in the quote $50 insurance was placed on the alt which in fact if you take a step back you said it costs $40 to send the alt the $50 insurance covers that...........

The repair was not the issue in question the fact that the courier damaged the package is whats the issue, that being said it says in the quote $50 insurance was placed on the alt which in fact if you take a step back you said it costs $40 to send the alt the $50 insurance covers that...........
That's not how shipping insurance works. If the item being shipped is damaged in transit, the sender's shipping payment is refunded and then the shipping company will pay you back for how much you claimed the item being shipped was worth. So what Iraggi did by cutting corners on the insured amount directly screws himself and his customers over.

If an alternator he ships is lost, and he claimed it wasn't worth anything more than $50, then he now has to pay out pocket to ship his customer a whole new alternator instead of just filing a claim. But as he chooses to do things, he tries to force his customers to file a claim for him, and then they are screwed in the long run because they can't get the full amount they paid for the alternator back either.

It's a lose/lose situation caused by Iraggi not insuring the products they ship for the proper amount because they'd rather save money on shipping than run things professionally.

So your sending it back.
What are the chances of it arriving to you broken again?
The other two times he shipped them back to me after repairs they arrived well packed and safe. I will make it clear that I need it to be packed properly this time and I'm sure he will since neither of us want to be going through this BS. It's just lame that he couldn't have done the right thing and sent me a return label so I could ship it back that day. I feel like I'm doing this guys job for him and I'm the one paying him all the money!

Which also makes sense I know far too well how that goes many times ive been through it but you do have the product so the $50 would in fact be able to send it back but yeah I hear both sides

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...