Mag V4 Discontinued.. :(

It did so good it imploded on itself like a super nova. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

The interest never flopped, ever. On here yes, because the SQ people are few and far between. On DIYMA it was selling like crazy, he sold more Mag v4s on DIYMA than he has sold Mag V1-3 on CA.com ever. Sales had no part in this, other factors did.
sales had no part,I find that incredulous.Nobody is that crazy to stop selling something that was making them good dough,now there might be other reasons but bottom line it had to be about the money when all was said and done.

You would think so, but who knows? I know ID could have been making a ton of money if they pushed their new line of stuff out like 3 flipping years ago, but they gotta get all audiophile on us and make them perfect.... bastards.

Oh, this does not mean SI is done. The BM is still going to be released for sure and possibly future drivers.
I never said the Stereo Integrity was out of business, please don't get anything I said confused with that. They are still in business as far as I know and will release driver(s) in the future I'm sure.

Though the name of the BM is kinda stupid now since there is no Mag for it to be a baby of...

I never said the Stereo Integrity was out of business, please don't get anything I said confused with that. They are still in business as far as I know and will release driver(s) in the future I'm sure.
Though the name of the BM is kinda stupid now since there is no Mag for it to be a baby of...
I know, you never said anything like that, I was just making sure everyone knows.

And yea, it is kinda a dumb name now, lol. They always held it stood for "Bad Motherfucker" so now that has to be its official name, lol.

Or maybe...just MAYBE this is all a marketing scheme. Push a not selling so well product and say they are getting rid of it, never to return, perhaps....then have them run out like hot cakes and then say "due to the overwhelming support and demand for this product we will continue production".

T-shirt hell just did it recently.

If not, why not be up front about the whole thing? Very un-Nick like to not keep everyone in the loop.

I know, you never said anything like that, I was just making sure everyone knows.
And yea, it is kinda a dumb name now, lol. They always held it stood for "Bad Motherfucker" so now that has to be its official name, lol.

Hahahaha I guess so //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif!

I am sad to say that I have a bad feeling about what is behind it. If so, I'm so disappointed....again.....
Again, why not just speculate? At least if everyone says what they are thinking, maybe someone will come out and just explain?

Well it would be baseless speculation on my part, so I really shouldn't say anything.
Your baseless speculation is much better than most of these rogues mindless facts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Well it would be baseless speculation on my part, so I really shouldn't say anything.
At least you know what you are talking about so your baseless speculation would still be better than 99% of peoples on here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.