madness26s will scam you

whoisasdf
10+ year member

GA
i sent madness26s money on paypal December 29th and it was said to be shipped out about a week later, that already had me second guessing. Then he sent me some phony tracking number from fedex. I talked to customer service at fedex and they said they never received the package. So i contacted madness26s and he said he would refund me shipping for the inconvience and send me out another. I have yet to get my shipping money back and the second battery was supposed to be at my door over a week ago(january 29th) and now he is sending messages that make no since like he's drunk or something.

i asked him where my battery was and his response was, "At the ****ing place I stated to get it the first time.

davis automotive.

If he is actually a interstate batteries dealer then he has already been spoken to! "

We never talked about picking it up it was supposed to be sent to my door, and i have no clue what Davis automotive is and why he would send my battery there.

I am now doing a claim through paypal.

Scam please don't buy from him.

I am here to back whoisasdf up on this. This was one of the last things we need for his blazer and we have been waiting on it for entirely too long. The seller is trying to pull some off-the-wall **** on my friend whoisasdf and I just want everyone to know that. This guy can not be trusted.

Completely ridiculous on the sellers part. He even tried to blame this whole thing on UPS just leaving the battery at the store for over two weeks.

MODS need to look into banning this guy.

Kevin

i'll back it up 2, this guys a dick.

im not gona get into it because i posted my story before, but it took over 13 days to recive anything from him on here, and took me filing a paypal claim to get him to ship. then he ships the battery just in a crappy box with no paddining and the thing cracked during shipping. and he wont respond to me. he's a real prick.

i'll back it up 2, this guys a dick. im not gona get into it because i posted my story before, but it took over 13 days to recive anything from him on here, and took me filing a paypal claim to get him to ship. then he ships the battery just in a crappy box with no paddining and the thing cracked during shipping. and he wont respond to me. he's a real prick.
Real prick? No, you meant THIEF.

so he just sent me this today

Re: battery

I sent the wrong message to you.

My bad, for the misunderstanding and sent you the wrong message.

Your battery has BEEN shipped.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

whoisasdf

10+ year member
whoisasdf
GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies