Made in USA audio?

Do you mean made here or assembled here? There is a difference. Alot of companies have parts that are put together here, but come from over seas.
Exactly. I don't know of a single company that has products made in the USA. I think Fi would come closest.

The only things JL assembled in the US are the W6 and W7, and I think C5s and ZRs(maybe german). Everything else is china. Kicker is china, amps and subs. MMATS, Zed amps are US. DC, SSA, FI, DD, AA, Sundown Nightshades. And a few more subs are US

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yes, what Dox said. The ++ -- makes it so you don't have to shove 4 wires into 2 connections. Convenient.
id eq at the db you listen to the most often. our ears dont hear things the same, at different volumes. why tune at 60 dbs, when you listen to 90
There is a good chance you could add some sort of Bluetooth or AUX input to a vintage stereo such as a 1978 Pioneer, maybe with a separate toggle...
I got to message a DD woofer builder a decent bit my last stent of box designing; they would send me designs to do for or with individual...

About this thread

asaner85

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
asaner85
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date